ISTQB Advanced Test Analyst – e-learning
The Advanced Test Analyst course, created by Rex Black, past President of the International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB), immediate past President of the American Software Testing Qualifications Board (ASTQB) and co-author of the International Software Testing Qualifications Board Advanced Syllabus, provides test engineers with advanced skills in test analysis, design and execution.
This hands-on course provides test engineers with the ability to define and carry out the tasks required to put the test strategy into action and is ideal for testers and test teams preparing for certification.
The objectives for the course are as follows:
- Analyze, design, implement, and execute tests, using risk to determine effort and priority
- Report testing progress and provide necessary evidence to support their evaluations of system quality
- Put the test strategy into action throughout your testing activities
- Analyze the system based on the user’s quality expectations
- Participate in formal or informal reviews that evaluate system requirements
- Implement a testing effort that achieves the explicit and implicit testing objectives
Purchase of the e-learning course includes three months of unlimited access to the online course.
Dostępne terminy szkoleń
|Termin||Prowadzący||Lokalizacja||Liczba wolnych miejsc||Cena||Rejestracja|
|26.04.2020 - 31.12.2020||Rex Black||wersja e-learning|